Sunday, June 24, 2012

Great news!!


Memorial weekend (Saturday) I took a pregnancy test! I barely looked at it and saw a negative sign! So I just throw it away and just went on with my day! Once Monday came and I realized I was a day late which wasn't normal! So I had a feeling to look at my pregnancy test that I took on Saturday! It showed a very light line that went down the middle, along with the light that always going across even if you are pregnant or not! So if there are 2 lines, it means you are pregnant! I kind of excited! But the box says don't read after 10 minutes and this was 2 days later! So I text my friend! I asked her when she told her test if she had the same outcome. She called me and told me to take another test! I wanted to but I rather wait until the first pee of the day! Before she called me I showed Dustin the test! He was surprise but I told him that I wanted to take another test to know for sure!

I decided to go and buy another one but was going to wait until the next day to take it! That night I had peed so much during the night I decided to wait one more day! Once Wednesday morning I looked at the clock and got excited cause it had been 6 hours since I last went to the bathroom last! Hurried downstairs and took a test while everyone else was asleep! I can't remember the exact moment it came out positive I just remember being super excited!! It finally made sense why I had been so moody, tired, and needed to pee a lot for the last week!

So I hurried texted 2 of my friends to let them know the good news! Also I needed to hurry and figure out how I was going to tell Dustin that I'm pregnant! So I thought of something dorky! I wrote on my belly "Hi Daddy"! I went upstairs and asked Dustin if he wants to go to the track! After I told him I was stretching and he pulled my shirt and notices something on my stomach and lifted up shirt and saw what was on my belly and got all excited! After I told Dustin I called my Doctor to set up my first prenatal appointment! I scheduled it for July 2, 2012 at 3:30pm!

We were so thrilled! But now the hard part was keeping the secret from our family, at least until Hunter's birthday party which was June 16! Our plan was to get family pictures done at the Salt Flats and having the boys hold a sign with the number they came into the family! Hunter 1 and Bentley 2 and then I would hold 3 meaning that I was pregnant with #3! And we also did picture switch the boys hold a sign with the year they became a brother! That one ended up turning out better to that is what I had printed out!

Unfortunately I can never keep a secret from my mom, so the day I found out I was pregnant I ended up telling her the good news! She was way excited and told me she knew it wasn't going to us very take long to get pregnant again!

The following weekend she did come out and got to our place! And we had a nice also had a nice visit with her and my brother! Plus she took us out to lunch at one of the hotel restaurants here in Wendover!

Once the weekend of Hunter's birthday party finally came, I was so excited! Now I can finally let everyone know! When everyone was finally here we gave all the grandparents the picture! They didn't seem to catch on what the years meant. So we told them that we are pregnant with baby #3! They were so thrilled and excited! Then right after I posted it on Facebook!

Hunter's party was kind of crazy but had a really good turn out! Some people that we thought weren't going to make it ended up being able to come! After the party I had a bad feeling that I should have waited a little bit long to let everyone know about the pregnancy! But I just brushed it off and not thought anymore about it! Well until Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment